Thursday, November 26

Music... Lykke Li




Ever since I heard Lykke Li's cover of my favourite Kings of Leon song, Knocked Up, I’ve been a huge fan! I LOVE the original version, however, Lykke Li's version is also just as beautiful but different.

The 23 year old from Sweden, has such a sweet, angelic voice and has been increasingly popular with indie music fans. She released her first album Youth Novels in the UK on June 9th 2008.

Most recently, she has contributed an amazingly beautiful song for the 
Twilight Saga: New Moon  soundtrack. After Lykke Li was asked to contribute she wasn’t sure if she wanted to write a song, however, once she saw an early screening of the film, she wrote Possibility especially for it – and it fits extremely well in one of my most favourite scenes from the film.

I would recommend her album, Youth Novels, to everyone! Buy it now!

New Moon is out in cinemas across the world now (as if you didn’t know!) and the official soundtrack is also available to buy.