Thursday, September 3

Huge Lips, Skinny Hips!

While living in New York for a few months, working in fashion and hopelessly falling in love with the City, I came across a fantastic range of lipgloss. Lipgloss is something I never leave the house without - it's not a good look having dry, chapped lips. This particular range seems too good to be true...

Purple Lab are proud to give us HUGE LIPS, SKINNY HIPS! I'm so unbelievably excited knowing that a lipgloss doesn't just have to give you fabulous plump lips, but it can also suppress your appetite! Genius.

The lipgloss contain plump-promting Vitamin B3 and the natural appetite suppressant Hoodia and come in 6 flattering colours.

Karen Robinovitz, the Purple Lab Creatix, has named the 6 shades with names designed to inspire; Red Sole, Love Your Thighs, Worship Kate (Moss - a personal fave!), Lychee Martini, Kitty Poledancer and No Panty Lines.

I think this range is fantastic. I know a lot of people can be skeptical when it comes to things like this. Hoodia is widely reported to work well, and although there's only a tiny amount in the lip gloss, maybe not enough for actual effects, I still found myself subconsciously watching what I ate, which could be helped with the slight tingle you feel when you put it on... a gentle reminder, which is exactly what I need! And the colours are gorge!

Unfortunately, the lipgloss aren't available in the UK just yet, but they're available to buy online at Bliss World  and B Glowing